Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
The world of labeling and packaging is a mystery to most of us. When we go to the store we don’t really focus on what type of label or package the product is in. However the label and package make a huge impact on what we purchase but it is all subconscious to us as consumers. One of the most popular options in labeling is shrink sleeves. It is highly regarded within the manufacturing community as one of the best product branding tools.
Next time you make a purchase look to see what type of label used. From sodas and cooking ingredients to toys and outdoor chemicals shrink sleeves are used to brand products. Shrink sleeves, when designed properly, really allow your product to pop and stand out from the competition. Below is a list of advantages that shrink sleeve labeling offer for both manufacturers and consumers.
- Maximum Protection: With shrink sleeve manufacturing you not only get three hundred and sixty degrees of advertising but also maximum product protection. Shrink sleeves give a tamper proof seal on your product that is sure to be as eye catching as it is protective.
- Functional Packaging: Another benefit with shrink sleeve labeling is the functionality it allows for product shape and design. Even the oddest shaped packages can be labeled using shrink sleeves. Not only does it allow for maximum flexibility but also can guarantee that the advertising on the product is what is needed as well.
- Economical: When you can advertise your product without additional expense or burden you are saving money. This is what is accomplished when choosing shrink sleeve labeling. The thin plastic film helps to ensure an economical manufacturing process. It also allows for inexpensive experimentation with your products label to help brand your products.
- Client Trust: As a manufacturer you want to gain your clients trust. This can be accomplished easily with tamper proof shrink sleeve labels. When you encase your product with a shrink sleeve wrap you are guaranteeing that your product has not been tampered with. This is a huge benefit to consumers especially when product tampering can affect your entire family including pets.
- Preserved Look: If you are looking for a label that helps to provide damage free shipping process that leaves the product looking as good as when it left for distribution look no further. The extra layer of “skin” that shrink sleeves provide ensure an extra layer of defense against product damage.
Shrink sleeve labeling has become one of the most common methods of labeling today. Your label is an important part in marketing your brand and product. Choose wisely and look for a label that is as beneficial to your marketing and advertising campaigns as it is protective to your product.